22nd July 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in DAV University?

I want to join the DAV University for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from PSEB Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from this university.

25th July 2019, 05:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in DAV University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join the DAV University for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from PSEB Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from this university.

Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the 12th PSEB to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) course in the DAV University. Minimum eligibility to study the BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) course in the DAV University is a pass in 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject and students should have obtained minimum 45% marks in the above subjects taken together. The DAV University website link is given Click Here
25th July 2019, 10:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in DAV University?

Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is an undergraduate Computer Science and Engineering course. The cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in DAV University is 60%. The course duration of Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering is 4 years.
26th July 2019, 12:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants are required to score at least 45% of marks in 12th PSEB to study B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at DAV University and those who are belonging to reserved category required to score 40% of marks in 12th board examination.

1) To be eligible for B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering at DAV University, the candidate must complete 12th standard with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subject from a recognized board.

Official website ->Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?