22nd July 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BTech(Food Processing Technology) course in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

25th July 2019, 09:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University?

B.Tech Food Processing Technology or Bachelor of Technoloy in Food Processing Technology is an undergraduate Food Technology course. The required eligibility to apply for BTech(Food Processing Technology) in Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of technology in Food Processing Technology is 60%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?