26th February 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Hotel Management & Tourism) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi for MSc(Hotel Management & Tourism) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd March 2019, 12:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Hotel Management & Tourism) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi does offer 2-year full time Master's integrated programme In Hotel And Tourism Studies. Total fees for this program is around INR 2.8 lakhs. Candidates who have passed Graduation in any discipline with English as compulsory subject with minimum 50% from any recognized board are eligible to study Master's integrated programme In Hotel And Tourism Studies in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
herbarium.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?