24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Course pattern and fee expenses of BVoc(Software Development) in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the pattern of BVoc(Software Development) course which is available in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi? Kindly tell me the course fee expenses also so that I can get admission and study this BVoc(Software Development) course in this college.

28th August 2019, 06:48 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Course pattern and fee expenses of BVoc(Software Development) in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi?

Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi offers BVoc(Software Development) course. Duration of this course is 3 years comprising 6 semesters in full-time mode. Tuition fee for this program is approximate Rs. 10,689/- per academic year. Year-wise course pattern is mentioned below:
First-year
Speaking and Listening Skills
Aptitude and Logical reasoning
Managerial Economics
Introduction to IT
Programming Principles
Photoshop lab/Page maker lab
Word processing/Image editing
Mathematics 1

Second-year
Business statics
System analysis and design
Management Information Systems
Hardware maintenance
Web development lab
Mathematics 2
Web application and development

Third-year
Introduction to IT security
Principles of management
Programming in Java
Java Lab
Mobile application development
Database administration
Major Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?