24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BVoc(Software Development) course in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BVoc(Software Development) course in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

28th August 2019, 05:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BVoc(Software Development) course in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi?

The scope of studying B.Voc(Software Development) course in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi are as follows:-
Computer Operator
Accountant
Food Technologist
Design Engineer
Automobile Engineer
Biochemist
Product Development Engineer
28th August 2019, 06:42 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BVoc(Software Development) course in Guru Nanak Dev Institute of Technology Delhi?

After completion of B.Voc.(Software Development) course, there are plenty of opportunities that will open for you. You can choose to work as an Application Developer, Graphic designer, Website developer, Software tester, Coder, Algorithm designer, UI designer, etc. Also, you can go for further study, you can enroll for a master's program in Software Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?