7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of BE(Architecture Engineering) at Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of BE(Architecture Engineering) course which is available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer. Please let me know about the structure of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) are available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  3. How many BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  5. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  6. What is the rank required for admission in Mahila Engineering College Ajmer?
  7. In which colleges I can get admission having secured a rank of 37000 in RPET?
  8. List of AICTE approved B.Tech colleges in Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will government engineering college, Ajmer start?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities in Rajasthan for Diploma courses
  11. Course duration of Diploma(Architectural Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering? From which university this college is affiliated with?
  12. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  13. How can I change college in B.Tech 2nd year from Jaipur to Ajmer?
  14. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  15. Date of the exam for the post of Lecturer in Polytechnic Colleges of Rajasthan?
  16. Course structure of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  17. List of different colleges of Biotechnology? Dates of B.Tech entrance exams?
  18. Can I get Electrical Branch in Government Mahila Engineering College Ajmer after scoring RPET rank of 10498?
15th August 2018, 03:15 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BE(Architecture Engineering) at Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?

Course structure of BE (Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer are as follows:-
Course Duration – 4 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Under-graduate
Course Mode – Regular
Eligibility – passed 12th with PCM or 3 years Diploma course with at least 55% aggregate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?