9th May 2011, 03:05 PM
manojcool171

List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?

my aieee excepted rank will lie b/w 70000- 90000. i belongs to rajasthan with obc. suggest me good colleges in rajasthan or outside rajasthan.can i take admission in any nit at any branch...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after securing a rank of 5098 in AIEEE and 70k AIR?
  2. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  3. When will Anna University Tirunelveli 3rd semester Exams be Held?
  4. Can I get a seat in any good branch at NIT, Jaipur in spot round counselling? My AIEEE AIR is 7181, state(Rajasthan) rank is 1000 and OBC rank is 1020
  5. Will I get a good NIT after scoring a good AIEEE rank of 28799? Should go for 2nd attempt?
  6. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  8. Can I get into NIT after scoring 46914 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Will I get admission in NIT Raipur or any other good colleges after scoring 53,000 overall rank and 39,000?
  10. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  11. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  12. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  13. Can I get a government NIT college after scoring AIEEE rank of 80000 and 90000 rank? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  15. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  16. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  18. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get admission into NIT Jaipur
30th October 2012, 01:30 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?

Hi,

Below is the list of colleges in Rajasthan, where you can get admission based on your expected rank in AIEEE -

1. College of Technology & Engineering, Udaipur
www.ctae.ac.in(12.5 % seats for aieee candidates)

2. College of Dairy & Food Sc. Technology, Udaipur
3. College of Engineering & Technology,Bikaner
4. Engineering College,Ajmer
5. Engineering College,Bikaner
6. Engineering College, Bharatpur
7. Government Engineering College, Jhalawad
8. Government Women Engineering College, Ajmer
9. MLV Textile and Engineering College, Bhilwara
10. MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur
11. University College of Engineering, Kota
12. MNIT Jaipur (Admission via AIEEE Examination)
www.mnit.ac.in
13. Ajmer Institute of Technology, Ajmer
14. Alwar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Alwar
15. Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology,
16. Aravali Institute of Technical Study, Udaipur
17. Arya College of Engg. & Information Technology, Jaipur
18. Arya College of Engineering and Research Center, Jaipur
19. Arya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur
20. Asians Institute of Technology, Tonk

Though getting admissiom in NIT will be not possible, as it is difficult that the seats will remain vacant till this rank.
9th May 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?

I have aieee ranking bet 80000-90000 of sc catagory . Can i got a govr. Nit college in raj.
Plese give me top nit colleges of raj. Which have less fees and good placement.
4th July 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have got 75000 rank in all india and category wise 18000 can i get in top nit college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?