3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma(Architectural Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering? From which university this college is affiliated with?

Can I know the duration of Diploma in Architectural Engineering course at Venus College of Engineering? And from which University this college is affiliated?

28th November 2017, 10:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma(Architectural Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering? From which university this college is affiliated with?

Diploma Architectural Engineering is a course which is offered by Venus College of Engineering. The duration of the course is 3 years long.

The college is also known as Adishwar College of Technology and the college is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University which is located in Ahmedabad.

Address: Bhoyan Rathod, Opp.Iffco Adalaj, Kalol Highway Road, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382420, Phone: 092280 18001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?