18th September 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) course, which is available in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

21st September 2018, 04:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal?

Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal does not provide B.Sc. in Computer Maintenance & Electronics together however you can pursue B.Sc. in Computer Maintenance or B.Sc. in Electronics at a time.

Duration of B.Sc. in Computer Maintenance and B.Sc. in Electronics courses is 3 years.

Course structure for B.Sc. in Computer Maintenance & Electronics course. These are the major subjects to study:-
> Fundamental of IT
> Digital Electronics
> Operating System
> Electronics Instruments and Measurements
> Computer System Architecture
> Software Lab - I(Operating System)
> Hardware Lab - I(Electronics Instruments and Measurements)
> Linux
> Computer Peripherals and Maintenance
> Microprocessors I
> Programming in C
> Software Lab - I(Linux)
> Hardware Lab - I(Microprocessors )
> Software Lab - II(Programming in C)
> Microprocessors II
> Computer Hardware Maintenance Motherboard, Basic Troubleshooting
> Computer Networks
> Linux Administration
> Fault Diagnosis
> Internet and Web Technologies
> Hardware Lab - I(Linux Administration)
> Hardware Lab - II(Computer Maintenance and Fault Diagnosis)
22nd September 2018, 04:44 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal?

Course structure and duration of BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal are:-
Duration – 3 years
Level - Graduation
Type – Degree
Mode – Full Time
Place - College Campus
Total course fee – INR 1.95 Lakhs
22nd September 2018, 05:18 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Course structure of BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal are as follows:-
Course Duration – 3 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Under-graduate
Course Mode – Regular
Course Place – On Campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?