18th September 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal?

Hi friends, I want to study BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) course in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

21st September 2018, 05:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) in Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal?

Yes, B.Sc. in Computer Maintenance & Electronics course is beneficial for you because in this course you will learn the necessary skills of computer maintenance industry such as provide hardware and software support, peripheral installation and troubleshooting, repair etc.

After this you can enroll for M.Sc. in Computer Maintenance & Electronics course as well as you can start your career. After graduation you can work on software and hardware companies, networking companies, IT companies as a Maintenance Manager, Technical Analyst, Network engineer, Programmer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?