8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BE(Electrical Engineering) course, which is available in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

14th August 2018, 02:04 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Course structure and duration of B.E (Electrical Engineering) in Sri M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore are:-
Duration - 4 years
Type of Course - Degree
Level of Course - Graduation
Mode of Course - Regular
14th August 2018, 02:06 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore?

Structure of course B.E (Electrical Engineering) in Sri M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology are as follows:-
Course Duration – 4 years
Course Level – Under-graduate
Course Type – Degree
Exam Accepted – KCET
Course Mode - Regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?