18th April 2013, 02:06 PM
sumaveena

Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?

which are the best colleges to do mtech in vlsi and embedded after scoring 490 in gate 2013 in GM

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get a seat in embedded/VLSI in AP state after scoring 9302 in GATE with 25.67 marks?
  2. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Seat in JNTU hyderabad for VLSI or EMBEDDED SYSTEMS through GATE
  4. List of M.Tech colleges offering VLSI and Embedded course in Hyderabad?
  5. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  6. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  7. Where can I get admission after scoring 3100 rank in GATE and 540 score? Universities in which I can get specialization in VLSI or Embedded?
  8. Can I apply for VLSI and Embedded stream after scoring 324 rank in Digital systems and computer electronics stream?
  9. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  10. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  11. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  12. Which college is best in Andhra pradesh after passing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded
  13. Integrated M.Tech in EIE or M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System from NIT Rourkela which one is better? -- [New]
  14. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  15. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  16. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  17. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  18. Which CDAC centre is best to do PGD in Embedded or VLSI?
31st March 2016, 08:04 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?

List of colleges

Bangalore Institute of Technology
Basavanagudi, Bangalore

BNM Institute of Technology
Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore

Alpha College of Engineering
Doddagubbi, Bangalore

CMR Institute of Technology
Marathahalli, Bangalore

East Point College of Engineering & Technology
Virgo Nagar, Bangalore

Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
J.P. Nagar, Bangalore

J.S.S. Academy Of Technical Education
Kengeri, Bangalore

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Viswavidyalaya, Bangalore

M.S. Education Trust
Sadashiva Nagar, Bangalore

M.S. Engineering College
Chikkajala, Bangalore

KS School of Engineering and Management
Mallasandra, Bangalore

Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology
Devanahalli, Bangalore

NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology
Yelahanka Bazaar, Bangalore

R.V. College of Engineering
Viswavidyalaya, Bangalore

P.E.S. Institute of Technology
Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore

New Horizon College of Engineering
H.A.L. II Stage, Bangalore

Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering
Mysore Road, Bangalore

Siddhartha Group of Institutions
Kempapura, Bangalore

Reva Institute of Technology & Management
Yelahanka Bazaar, Bangalore

RNS Institute of Technology
Subramanyapura, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?