1st May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata for Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

4th May 2019, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

You need to have class 12th qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Admission will be on merit which will be decided through entrance exam.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of college through counselling.
6th May 2019, 12:08 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Reserved categories candidates must attain at least 45% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?