1st May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata for studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th May 2019, 12:37 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Institute of Medical and Technological Research, Kolkata?

Eligible candidates need to qualify a relevant entrance exam for admission to the course, such as the EYECET, which is a centralized common entrance test designed to assess the applicant’s aptitude for optometry. Another such test is the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Optometry test for admission to the course.

There is a number of institutes in the country offering optometry courses, such as the Academy of Optometry (Kolkata), AIIMS (New Delhi), Bausch & Lomb School of Optometry (Hyderabad), and others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?