11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BBA course in Marketing & Finance stream which is available in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BBA(Marketing & Finance) seats are available in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  3. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKIÂ’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  6. Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  8. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  10. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  12. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where to apply for M.Com in Advanced Financial Accounting? Entrance exams and cut off marks for it?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
13th June 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BBA course in Marketing & Finance stream which is available in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

The course structure of BBA at AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce is given below:

Semester I:

Business Organization & System
Business Communication Skills
Business Accounting
Business Economics
Business Mathematics
Business Demography & Environmental Studies

Semester II:

Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Finance
Basics of Cost Accounting
Business Statistics
Business Informatics

Semester III:

Personality Development
Business Laws
Human Resource Management & Organization Behaviors
Management Accounting
Business Economics
I.T. Management

Semester IV:

Production & Operations Management
Industrial Relations & Labor Laws
Business Taxation
International Business
Management Information System
Business Exposure (Field Visits)

Semester V:

Supply & Chain Logistics
Entrepreneurship Development
Business Ethics
Research Methodology
Specialization 1 & 2

Semester VI:

Business Planning & Project Management
Event Management
Management Control System
E-Commerce
Specialization 3 & 4

Fee for the BBA Marketing & Finance at AKI's Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce is as follows:

1st year – Rs 23,805 for Maharashtra State students and Rs 40,905 for other state students

2nd year – Rs 23,975 for Maharashtra State students and Rs 40,575 for other state students

3rd year – Rs 23,325 for Maharashtra State students and Rs 39,925 for other state students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?