18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BA in Journalism course which is available in WMO College of Arts & Science? Please tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in 12th to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  3. How many BA(Journalism) seats are available in WMO Arts & Science College?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  5. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Saifia College of Science?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  15. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
14th July 2019, 10:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?

The course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College is given below.

The course duration of this course is three years i.e 6 semesters are given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Introduction to Journalism

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Journalism in India

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Reporting and Feature Writing

=> Allied to Major: Global Media

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Editing

=> Allied to Major: Art Appreciation

FIFTH SEMESTER

=> History of the Press

=> Press Laws & Ethics

=> Magazine & Niche Journalism-I

=> Production

=> Broadcast Journalism- I

=> Writing for the New Age- I

SIXTH SEMESTER

=> Photojournalism

=> News Media Management

=> Broadcast Journalism-II

=> Magazine & Niche Journalism-II

=> Indian Regional Journalism

=> Writing for the New Age- II

=> Dissertation: Project (Produce a Newsmagazine)

The fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College is Rs.34900 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?