18th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the BCom(Foreign Trade Management) course which is available in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

5th September 2018, 05:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) in Foreign Trade management is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years with 6 semesters.
This course is offered by the very few colleges in india, one of them is a Institute of Professional Education & Research (IPER).

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in any related subjects from any recognised board.

The fee structure is different for each course is offered by the college. For B.Com in Foreign Trade management the fee structure will be around INR 50K - 70K per year.

For application process visit the official website of IPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?