18th August 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) course in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

5th September 2018, 05:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BCom(Foreign Trade Management) in Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhopal?

IPER (Institute of Professional Education & Research) is a top college offering different courses. B.Com in Foreign Trade management is one of the course offered by the institution.

The institution do not conduct any entrance exam for giving admissions into the B.Com course.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in any related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given directly based on the merit performance in the qualifying exam.

For more details visit the official website of IPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?