7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Christ College, Trivandrum?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in Christ College, Trivandrum to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

30th September 2021, 06:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Christ College, Trivandrum?

Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Christ College, Trivandrum is given below.

Candidate can complete this course in 3 years and each year candidate have to clear 2 semesters.

Candidate will be paying Rs.12000 as tuition fee of each year for 3 years.

Candidate will be paying Rs. 1000 as admission fee.

For admission procedure visit official website-

http://www.christnagarcollege.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?