7th January 2019, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Christ College, Trivandrum?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Christ College, Trivandrum for BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

12th January 2019, 11:01 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Christ College, Trivandrum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Christ College, Trivandrum for BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study BCom (Taxation) in Christ Nagar College, Trivandrum is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Duration of the BCom (Taxation) is three years (six semesters). 50% of the seats are allotted through Kerala University Online Allotment Process and remaining 50% seats are filled through management quota through Christ Nagar College Online Application Process. Christ Nagar College website link is given Click Here
12th January 2019, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Tax Procedure and Practice) in Christ College, Trivandrum?

You need to have class 12th qualification with commerce stream, from a recognized board of education, if you are looking for B.Com (Tax Procedure and Practice) admission at Christ College, Trivandrum.

Admission will be on merit, which will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in class 12th board exams. If you have got excellent marks, then no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?