7th July 2023, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course which is available in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

17th July 2023, 06:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia?

The fee for bachelor's degree is Rs 105,000 (1st year fees)
Candidate must have completed 10+2 /PUC from a recognised board .
It's a 4 year duration course.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam .
The application form can be filled online.
18th July 2023, 04:43 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia?

Course structure:
The BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course at IIFA Multimedia is a 3-year full-time program. The course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the fashion and apparel industry. The course covers a wide range of topics, including:
  • Fashion history
  • Fashion design
  • Textiles
  • Patternmaking
  • Garment construction
  • Fashion illustration
  • Fashion marketing
  • Fashion business
About the Fee expenses:
The fee for the BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course at IIFA Multimedia is INR 1,20,000 per year. The fee includes tuition fees, hostel fees, mess fees, and other miscellaneous expenses.
About Scholarships:
IIFA Multimedia offers a number of scholarships to students who are interested in the BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course. Scholarships are available based on academic merit, financial need, and other criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?