5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How many MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) seats are available in IHMCTAN Mumbai?

Hello, please let me know how many seats are available in IHMCTAN Mumbai for MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Waiting for your response!

8th September 2019, 10:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) seats are available in IHMCTAN Mumbai?

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition

The total number of MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) seats that are available in IHMCTAN Mumbai is 24.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028, India
9th September 2019, 01:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) seats are available in IHMCTAN Mumbai?

The total number of seats available in Master of Science (Hotel & Catering Management) in Institute of Hotel management catering and applied nutrition(IHMCTAN) Mumbai is 80.

The admission to Master of Science (Hotel & Catering Management) in Institute of Hotel management catering and applied nutrition(IHMCTAN) Mumbai .

through Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute of Hotel management catering and applied nutrition(IHMCTAN) Mumbai.

The educational qualification required to apply for admission is Master of Science (Hotel & Catering Management) in Institute of Hotel management catering and applied nutrition(IHMCTAN) Mumbai is Graduation in Hotel management with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. You must have attained the age of 21 years but should not be more than 28 years at the time of seeking admission.

You can check the website http://www.ihmctan.edu for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?