8th October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course which is available in NERIST-Itanagar? Please tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 12:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) offered in NERIST-Itanagar is full time 4 years duration of course. Fee expenses for BTech program is given below.

Semester 1(for GEN and OBC) : Rs. 6000/-
For SC/ST/OD: Rs. 5910/-

Semester 2 onwards: 3875/-

In order to get details regarding course structure, please visit the below mentioned website link.
https://nerist.ac.in/computer-science/btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?