8th October 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join NERIST-Itanagar for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

12th October 2018, 12:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

If you want to pursue BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar, you need to appear and qualify national level entrance i.e. "Nerist Entrance Exam" (NEE) conducted by the University. Selection of candidates is done in the order of merit as per the Institute regulations under various reservation categories of the respective states and the Union of India.
For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://nerist.ac.in/admission-structure
12th October 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join NERIST-Itanagar for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. They have to apply online for the admission to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. They have to appear for the NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) for the admission to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) in NERIST-Itanagar. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?