27th August 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery in RVS Siddha Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore?

Can I know about the syllabus of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery which is available in RVS Siddha Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore? Please provide me the course syllabus of this course immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 04:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery in RVS Siddha Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore?

Course syllabus of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery in RVS Siddha Medical College and Hospital, Coimbatore are as mentioned below:-
History and Fundamental principles of Siddha Medicine
Bio-Chemistry
Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy
Micro-Biology
Anatomy Paper - I
Anatomy Paper - II
Physiology Paper - I
Physiology Paper - II
MateriaMedica - Mooligai - Plant Kingdom
MateriaMedica - Thathu and Vilanginam - Metals, Minerals and Animal Kingdom
Siddha Pathology
Principles of modern pathology
Hygiene and Community Medicine including National Health Policies and Statistics
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Research Methodology and Medical-Statistics
Medicine
Varmam Therapy, External Therapy and Special Medicine
Surgery including dentistry and Dermatology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Paediatrics
31st August 2019, 08:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery in RVS Siddha Medical College and Hospital Coimbatore?

Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery is a 5 year duration course. The detailed course syllabus of this course is given below.

Siddha Maruthuva Adippadai Thathuvangalum Varalarum (History and Fundamental Principles of Siddha Medicine)
Tamil Language or Communicative English
Uyir Vedhiyal (Bio-Chemistry)
Maruthuva Thavara Iyal (Medicinal Botany and Pharmacognosy)
Nunnuyiriyal (MicroBiology)
Udal Koorugal (Anatomy) Paper I
Udal Koorugal (Anatomy) Paper II
Udal Thathuvam (Physiology) Paper I
Udal Thathuvam (Physiology) Paper II
Gunapadam Paper I ( MateriaMedica - Mooligai - Plant Kingdom)
Gunapadam Paper II ( MateriaMedica - Thathu and Vilanginam - Metals, Minerals and Animal Kingdom)
Noi Naadal - Paper I (Siddha Pathology)
Noi Naadal - Paper II (Principles of Modern Pathology)
Noi Anugavidhi Ozhukkam (Hygiene and Community Medicine including National Health Policies and Statistics)
Sattam Sarntha Maruthuvamum Nanju Maruthuvam (Forensic Medicine and Toxicology)
Research Methodology and Medical - Statistics
Maruthuvam (Medicine)
Varman, Puramaruthuvam and Sirappumaruthuva (Varman Therapy, External Therapy and Special Medicine)
Aruvai, Thol Maruthuvam (Surgery including dentistry and Dermatology)
Sool, Magalir Maruthuvam (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
Kuzhanthai Maruthuvam (Paediatrics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?