27th August 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery after completing Diploma Pharmacy course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery as I am a student of Diploma Pharmacy, so I will be able to do this BSMS? I am interested to do this BSMS course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery after completing Diploma Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery as I am a student of Diploma Pharmacy, so I will be able to do this BSMS? I am interested to do this BSMS course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination of any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) course. If you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to study the Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) course. Duration of the Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) course is 5 years and 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?