25th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon for BSc(Animation & Multimedia) course? I want to do this Graduation course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

30th August 2019, 12:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Science(Animation & Multimedia) in Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) from a recognized board in any stream. You must have attained the age of 17 1/2 years at the time of admission.

The duration of Bachelor of Science(Animation & Multimedia) in Noble Institute of Professional Studies would be of 3 years with 6 semester each of 6 months duration.

You can check the website http://nipsedu.com for more information.
31st August 2019, 05:09 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Animation & Multimedia) in Noble Institute of Professional Studies Gurgaon?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Animation & Multimedia) in Noble Institute of Professional Studies, Gurgaon are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have opted Science stream in 10+2.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?