14th November 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to studying Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy. I want to know about the course syllabus of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee expenses as well.

15th November 2019, 02:39 PM
FarsanaMP

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy?

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy:-

BLIS course or Bachelor of Library and Information Science course is a 1-year degree for which students can apply after completing their bachelors in any of the courses.

Course fee:- The average BLIS course fee is INR 2,000 to 15,000 per annum.

Course Syllabus

:- Society and Library: Kinds of Libraries, Five Laws of :-Library Science
:- Theory of Classification: Growth and Structure of Knowledge – Need and Purpose of Library Classification
:- Library Catalogue – Nature and Functions
:- Bibliographies and Bibliographic Control
:- Information Technology in Daily Life
:- Classification of Documents by DDC
:- Classification of Documents by CC
:- Documentation Techniques & Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?