14th November 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Assam Professional Academy to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

16th November 2019, 02:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy is that candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% marks. There is no age limit set to pursue this course.

This is a 1-year course and admission is based on the merit of past academic performance.
17th November 2019, 10:16 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy?

Eligibility:-

1- Candidate should have done the BLIS course with a minimum of 50%.

2- The bachelor of library science (or a bachelor of library and information science) is a degree sometimes awarded to students majoring in library science.

The total fee in Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Assam Professional Academy is ₹ 16,160.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?