2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course would be better B.E. or B.Sc for a career in Space Science? Which branch to choose?

I have passed PUC my with 75%, but I am interested in space science. I don't know which will be better, B.E or BSc? In B.E which branch I have to choose from either E&E or E&C? After B.E which courses are good for space science career? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in space research? Which course would be better B.E. or B.Sc and which specialization to choose?
  2. After doing B.E in Electronics and Communication can I join the career in space science?
  3. How to become an astronaut? What to study after class 10th?
  4. Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India?
  6. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  7. What should I choose for my career after passing HS? I am a computer science student
  8. Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?
  9. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  10. What to do after B.Sc (Computer Science) for career in Astronomy or space science?
  11. Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?
  12. Which branch to choose after Diploma in Mechanical engineering to become a Space Scientist?
  13. Can i make a career in Space Research through IIT?
  14. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  15. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  16. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  17. Which course is required in Post Graduation for becoming a Space Scientist?
  18. How to develop a career in government sector? What should I choose after B.Tech?
4th June 2016, 05:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course would be better B.E. or B.Sc for a career in Space Science? Which branch to choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed PUC my with 75%, but I am interested in space science. I don't know which will be better, B.E or BSc? In B.E which branch I have to choose from either E&E or E&C? After B.E which courses are good for space science career? Please reply as soon as possible.

The aspirant can study the B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 and you have to appear for an all India basis Common Entrance Test. The admission will be done through the counseling. The admission will be through merit only. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?