23rd October 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Graduation for Commerce student?

Hi Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard. I have given exam from Commerce stream. Recently, I am very much confused in order to select a perfect course for my future so its a request that please recommend me a bundle of courses that I can apply for doing my graduation?

7th November 2015, 11:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Graduation for Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard. I have given exam from Commerce stream. Recently, I am very much confused in order to select a perfect course for my future so its a request that please recommend me a bundle of courses that I can apply for doing my graduation?

You can choose any one of the following courses:

B.Com
B.Com (Hons)
BBA
Bachelor of Management Studies
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor of Financial Market
Bachelor of Banking and Insurance
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
B.A LLB
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Hotel & Tourism
Bachelor of Mass Media & Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?