16th May 2011, 11:51 AM
sanjeev baroi

After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?

I have a commerce strem with maths but I don't know what i do in graduation...My mind is confuse about courses ..You give me full information about all courses in related commerce...Thank u

31st August 2011, 11:31 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?

After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?

According to you you have maths in class 12th with commerce so you will definitely get benefit from this as most of the courses in commerce needs the use of maths.The popular courses after class 12th for commerce students are as follows :
  • B.COm
  • CA
  • CS
  • HOTEL MANAGEMENT
  • BMS
  • BBA
  • BCA
  • ICWA

So choose the subject of your interest and march towards that ,you will definitely get success.

With Regards
ravik1214
31st August 2011, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev baroi View Post
I have a commerce strem with maths but I don't know what i do in graduation...My mind is confuse about courses ..You give me full information about all courses in related commerce...Thank u
Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

Here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

all the best
1st September 2011, 12:20 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?

hello dear

After passing commerce stream with Maths, you can do many course to do graduation course

>>BBA

>>BBM

>>BCA

>>LLB

>>BCOM

>>Hotel management.

>>Journalism

etc.

all the best..........
1st September 2011, 12:35 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

After passing in Commerce you can go for various options ::

B.Com
CA
CS
Hotel Management
BMS
BBA
BCA
ICWA
1st September 2011, 12:59 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

1.Bca
2. Ba
3. Bba
4. Icwai
5.Ca
6. Acs

Best wishes
27th December 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir m.com. ke baad kya karu kuch bataiye?
5th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commere with maths..
So i've passed my 12th std n i want to do MBA bt am confused ki 12th kae baad which steps i should follow....
Can you please help me out..??
22nd June 2012, 07:30 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

1.taking maths with commerce put the extra effort on you but it will helpful to you in your future.

2.because maths is one of the good subject which is helpful to you for BCA/MCA like courses which are totally different from your commerce field.

3.if you stick closely with commerce then you hace no need to take maths with commerce or to take extra effort on you.

4.otherwise you can take maths with commerce which is beneficial for you in your future.

5.after passing 12th with commerce plus maths;you should go for BCA which is better field for you.
27th June 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM AFTER DOING COMMERCE WITH MATHS WHICH COURSE I SHOULD DO IF I DON'T HAVE INTEREST IN COMPUTERS. PLZZZZZZZZ............. HELP ME.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected].
-arif
27th June 2012, 04:47 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
Its very good for your future that you are passed out from commerce stream with maths.
Now you have many options like
CS
CA
BBA
BCA
BBM
LLB
Hotel Management
BSc in Computer Science
and etc
Good Luck
27th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can go for the following courses after 12th class having commerce with maths as under-

* B.Com{Bachelor of commerce}.

* BBA{Bachelor of Business Administration}

* B.Sc(Bachelor of Science) in Economics/Maths

* BBM{Bachelor of Business Management}

* BCA{Bachelor of Computer Application}

* CA{Chartered Accountant}, ICWA

* CS(Company Secretory)

You can also appear in the various exams for the govt jobs as under-

1. you can Join Indian Army through NDA{National Defence Academy} exam conducted by UPSC{Union Public Service Commission} Every year.

2. You can join Bank jobs by giving entrance exam conducted by IBPS{Institute of Banking Personnel Section} held twice a year.

3. You can go for the SSC{Staff Selection Commission} exam for the clerical grade level.

4. You can also go for hotel management course

For more details you can visit at-

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Courses-After-12th-Commerce.aspx
14th October 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw which are the top colleges in mumbai for BBI and also all over India?
And since i have taken Maths and i am aiming atlest 70% and above what courses would be ideal for my better future?
8th November 2012, 07:29 PM
amber1995

BBM
CS
BCA
CA
BBA
LLB
Hotel Management
BSc

these are some of the best cources you can opt for other than this you can also go for law studies i.e CLAT
8th November 2012, 11:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev baroi View Post
A: Why are you confused dear? Please go for commerce genre. Since you had mathematics, then you will be able to handle B.Com in mathematics well. Normally mathematics is a genre, of which people are very afraid. in your case, you have taken it up as a subject combination, which is good. So you can definitely fare well in B.Com in mathematics. You will get a flavor of FA, accounts and also commerce related mathematics in it. After this you can go for commerce related jobs in corporate sectors. So go for it.
11th September 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the opportunity after the 3 commerce with accounting honors ?
8th April 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY 12TH WITH COMMERCE AND MATHS .NOW I WUD LYK TO GO IN THE FIELD OF B. ARCH OR IN FASHION DESIGNING.MY QUE IS , IS SCIENCE COMPLSORY FOR B.ARCH OR FASHION DESIGNING
4th June 2014, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

i don't like science so i took commerce as my plus 1 subject.so everyone is compelling me to study hard and get 100% marks in maths so i can apply for C.A.So here is my question , is 100% marks required for applying for C.A. What subjecy is C.A based on???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?