27th February 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Undergraduate to further pursue Corporate Finance for Science student?

Respected Sir,
I have just finished my 12th from Science stream and I want to shift to Commerce stream as I am interested in Corporate Finance. So which undergraduate course should I take in order to pursue Corporate Finance later?

29th January 2017, 04:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Undergraduate to further pursue Corporate Finance for Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have just finished my 12th from Science stream and I want to shift to Commerce stream as I am interested in Corporate Finance. So which undergraduate course should I take in order to pursue Corporate Finance later?

You can study B.Com after completion of 10+2 to further pursue corporate finance in the future. The commerce degree is one of the best courses in graduation. The course is eligible for those who have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks. After completion of commerce graduation, you can pursue courses like CA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or MBA Finance or Post Graduate Program in Management or Financial Modeling or PG Diploma in Financial Management or Diploma in Banking and Finance or Certified Financial Planner to pursue your career in corporate finance profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?