8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in COMEDK to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?

Hello Sir, I want to study B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. I have already applied in COMEDK. Can I know about the cutoff marks through which I can get admission in the said course?

14th April 2018, 10:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in COMEDK to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?

I am sorry to say that the cut off marks doesn't remains the same every year and it keeps changing in every college. So, no one can tell you the exact cut off marks until it has been released by the authorities. The cut off marks depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the examination

However, I have attached a file below where you can find the cut off marks of COMEDK 2017.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf COMEDK 2017 cut off.pdf(67.2 KB, 0 views)
15th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in COMEDK to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?

Since, you have applied in the COMEDK examination, according to my opinion, you must go for the examination without having query of cut off marks as the cut off marks of the examination depends on different colleges. Each of the college has their own cut off marks for admission to B.Tech course. So, you must have to contact to the different Colleges to get the cut off required in the examination to get admission in that particular College.
17th April 2018, 12:28 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Every year the cutoff marks are different but if you can score at between 90 to 120 marks in PCM in COMEDK, you will secure your admission in good college. But the stream will be given to you according to your counseling results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?