14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Transportation Engineering) in JNTU College of Engineering?

Please help me to know about the cutoff marks which is required in GATE to join M.Tech course in Transportation Engineering in JNTU College of Engineering. Kindly let me know about the cutoff asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  3. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
  4. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad, CBIT Hyderabad or G.Pullarreddy Engineering College Kurnool? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  6. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  7. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  9. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 126012 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  12. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3709 in PGECET?
  14. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  15. Minimum cutoff marks required in GATE exam to join Thiyagaraj college in Madhurai
  16. Cutoff marks required to study Mechanical Engineering in Karuna University Entrance Exam?
  17. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of top 10 colleges in AP?
15th October 2016, 09:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Transportation Engineering) in JNTU College of Engineering?

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?