24th May 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in PUC to study BVSc for free? How much I have to pay through Management Quota?

Hello Friends,
I would like to join BVSc. How much marks I have to score in PUC to join BVSc in free seat? How much fee will I have to pay in Management quota?

29th September 2017, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in PUC to study BVSc for free? How much I have to pay through Management Quota?

Admission in BVSc is through entrance exam conducted on national level. There is not much you can do, if you don't perform well in the entrance exam. Management quota seats are quite expensive option.

Hence, PUC marks only will not decide the merit for admission. You need to first perform in the entrance exam as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?