6th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BE(Computer Engineering) seat in Government Engineering College, Rajkot?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Computer Engineering) course from Government Engineering College, Rajkot. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Commerce for getting BE(Computer Engineering) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

10th October 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BE(Computer Engineering) seat in Government Engineering College, Rajkot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Computer Engineering) course from Government Engineering College, Rajkot. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Commerce for getting BE(Computer Engineering) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

Sorry, it is not possible to study BE (Computer Science) in Government Engineering College, Rajkot after completion of 12th Commerce group. Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study BE (Computer Science) in Government Engineering College, Rajkot. Students who have passed 12th Commerce can study other courses like BCom, BA (Economics), BBA, CA, CS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?