30th May 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) seat in Bansal College of Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course from Bansal College of Engineering. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

1st June 2019, 12:19 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) seat in Bansal College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) course from Bansal College of Engineering. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.
Those who interested to apply for B.E (Instrumentation & Control Engineering) at Bansal College of Engineering must complete their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English from a recognized board. The candidate has to score at least 65% of marks in 12th board examination.
1st June 2019, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) seat in Bansal College of Engineering?

=> Bachelor of Technology in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is an undergraduate Instrumentation Engineering course.

=> The cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) seat in Bansal College of Engineering is 60%.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is 4 years.
3rd June 2019, 12:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The cutoff percentage required in 12th science to study BE in Instrumentation & Control Engineering at Bansal College of Engineering is minimum 45% marks in aggregate.

Admission will be done through JEE Main examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). You can apply for JEE Main through the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?