12th April 2018, 09:35 AM
Soumya deep manna

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to study BSc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?

Hello everyone, I have given 12th Board exam with Science stream in WBCHSE Board. I want to study BSc in Chemistry in Jadavpur University. I would lime to know about the cutoff percentage through which I can secure admission? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  4. Should I have to score above 60% in 12th to study B.E. Mechanical 5 years Evening course in Jadavpur University?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JECA to study MCA in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  15. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  17. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
14th April 2018, 11:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to study BSc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?

B.Sc. Chemistry or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry is an undergraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board.

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED

=> 65% of marks for General Category

=> 58.5% of marks for OBC Category

=> 48% of marks for SC and ST Category

=> 40% of marks for PWD Category

For more information you can visit at the official website of University: www.jaduniv.edu.in/
15th April 2018, 05:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to study BSc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Chemistry is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required to get admission in Jadavpur University is given below:

- The candidate should have completed 10+2 in Physics, mathematics & chemistry subjects with at least 70% from any recognised board.
- There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates like for OBC candidates it is 63%, for SC/ ST candidates the minimum percentage required is 52.5%, for Physically handicapped/ disability candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for admission in Jadavpur University.
For more information visit the official website of Jadavpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?