9th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering?

I want to join the University Institute of Engineering for studying BE(Aerospace Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from PSEB Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BE(Aerospace Engineering) from this institute.

10th July 2019, 06:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering?

If you want to pursue BE in Aerospace Engineering program at University Institute of Engineering you must have scored at least 50% marks with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any two of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology. For more details regarding eligibility you should visit at http://www.cuchd.in/engineering/BE-aerospace.php
11th July 2019, 10:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th PSEB to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering?

In order to pursue to BE(Aerospace Engineering) in University Institute of Engineering, you have to clear 12th PSEB with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of to SC/ST category candidates).
Duration of BE(Aerospace Engineering) is full time 4 years (8 semesters).

You can find details on;
http://www.cuchd.in/uie/aerospace-engg/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?