14th July 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seat in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing a BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course from Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi. So, I would like to know what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting a BTech(ECE) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

18th July 2020, 07:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seat in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi?

The minimum percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seat in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi is 80% aggregate and must have minimum 80% marks in Mathematics.

You can visit the website https://www.iiitd.ac.in/ for more information.
19th July 2020, 09:13 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seat in Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi?

If you are looking for an admission in IIIT(Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology) for B. Tech you should have 75% in 12th along with JEE main qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?