3rd January 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Information Technology) seat in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BE(Information Technology) course from Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women. So, I would like to know what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BE(Information Technology) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

4th January 2020, 11:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Information Technology) seat in Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women?

BE in Information Technology at Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women is a 4 year duration course. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology, language and any other subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women
VPO Nandpur Kesho,
Phaggan Majra, Patiala, Punjab - 147004
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?