13th February 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

I want to join Vellore Institute of Technology for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from this institute.

18th February 2019, 12:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

If you want to join Vellore Institute of Technology for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering), you will need to have pass 12th CBSE with an aggregate of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology from a recognized institute/board. BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) is 4 years duration of course, comprised of 8 semesters.

For details you can visit;
http://chennai.vit.ac.in/academics/s.../scse/btechcse
18th February 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Vellore Institute of Technology for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from this institute.

Candidates should have secured an aggregate of 60% for general category and 50% for SC/ST category in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in the 12th CBSE are eligible to apply for the admission to study BTech (Computer Science and Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology. They have to appear for the VITEEE for the admission to study BTech Computer Science and Engineering at Vellore Institute of Technology. Details are available in the Vellore Institute of Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?