13th November 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore?

Sir, I want to study BBA course in Presidency College Bangalore. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage required in the 12th Board exam for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately.

15th November 2021, 10:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore?

The cutoff percentage required in 10+2 to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a telephonic round and the final selection will be through an interview which is conducted by the college.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.presidencycollege.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?