30th April 2021, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Sir, I am interested in studying BBA course in Presidency College Bangalore. I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this particular course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff marks as well for the admission.

30th April 2021, 11:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no such entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) at Presidency College Bangalore. Admission selection will be done on the basis of academic scores and telephonic interview round and the selected candidates will be called for the interview by the college. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the college.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for the general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.presidencycollege.ac.in
30th April 2021, 12:43 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exam to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure BBA admission in Presidency College Bangalore is given below.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission.

Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list of intermediate score.

Candidate must have minimum 55% in intermediate to get admission.

Candidate can visit official website for application procedure.
https://presidencycollege.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?