5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Physcs) Honours admission in St. Stephen's College?

Sir, I want to study BSc(Physics) Honourscourse in St. Stephen's College. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage which is required in 12th Board exam for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately.

7th September 2019, 11:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Physcs) Honours admission in St. Stephen's College?

B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics or Bachelor of Science Honours in Physics is an undergraduate Physics course. The minimum percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Physics) Honours admission in St. Stephen's College is 50%. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Science stream from a recognized board of education. The duration of Bachelor of Science Honours in Physics is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?