29th February 2016, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?

Hello,
I want to get admission in Osmania University for B.Com course. Kindly let me know what is the cutoff percentage requires in 12th so that I can get seat for B.Com in Osmania University?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University? Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get admission?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  6. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  10. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  16. Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA in Christ University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
29th February 2016, 11:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get admission in Osmania University for B.Com course. Kindly let me know what is the cutoff percentage requires in 12th so that I can get seat for B.Com in Osmania University?
The minimum marks required for B.Com course may differ from college to college. You should score more than 50% of marks in 12th standard to be eligible for B.Com Osmania University. Only those who are belong from Commerce stream will get first preference at the time of admission.

Official website - Visit Here.
6th April 2018, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?

What is the minimum percentage of marks to get admission in PG college paradise secunderabad in b.com ?
12th May 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to know some information. I am studying B.com in Maharaja agrasen university,solan.my father transferred from Solan to Hyderabad. So I want to get admission in B.com 2nd year so that I Alcon get seat in osmania university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?