14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Home Science) Honours in Institute of Home Economics?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BSc(Home Science) Honours in Institute of Home Economics. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for this admission of this course at this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th October 2020, 05:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Home Science) Honours in Institute of Home Economics?

Cutoff Percentage required in 12th Class to pursue B.Sc in Home Science Honours in Institute of Home Economics:

The detailed information about the cutoff percentage required in 12th Class to pursue B.Sc in Home Science Honours in Institute of Home Economics course is given below,

Name of the College - Institute of Home Economics

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Home Science

>> You must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (12th Class) of Central Board of Secondary education or any other examination from a recognized university or institute.

>> You must have scored aggregate of 50% marks or more in PCB or BT.

>> Please refer to the below links for more detailed information.

Click here for eligibility criteria

Click here for more details
20th October 2020, 09:28 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Home Science) Honours in Institute of Home Economics?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Home Science) Honours in Institute of Home Economics.

You must have completed your 12th with more than 81% ( Expected ) to get admission in this course.
21st October 2020, 12:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The cutoff percentage required in 10+2 to study a BSc in Home Science Honours at Institute of Home Economics 40% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject and any 3 papers from Science/Home Science/Commerce or Social Science stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of Merit in the qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ihe-du.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?