14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Home Science) Honours admission in Institute of Home Economics?

Hi everyone, I want to study BSc(Home Science) Honours course in Institute of Home Economics. So, I have to appear in any entrance exam for securing admission? If yes, then what cutoff rank is essentially required for getting admission in this institute for this course?

20th October 2020, 09:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Home Science) Honours admission in Institute of Home Economics?

No, You should not have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Home Science) Honours admission in Institute of Home Economics.

Admission will be based on merit of qualifying exam.
21st October 2020, 11:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Home Science) Honours admission in Institute of Home Economics?

There is no entrance examination to study a BSc in Home Science Honours at Institute of Home Economics. Admission selection will be on the basis of Merit in the qualifying examination. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject and any 3 papers from Science/Home Science/Commerce or Social Science stream with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ihe-du.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?