27th May 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BSc(Nursing) seat in Himachal Pradesh University?

Hi friends, I am preparing for BSc(Nursing) entrance exam of Himachal Pradesh University. I am interested to study BSc(Nursing) in this university. So, I would like to know that what rank I should acquire in this entrance exam so that I can achieve the seat for this course? Please tell me about this.

14th July 2019, 12:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BSc(Nursing) seat in Himachal Pradesh University?

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination. As per my suggestion, you should score rank between 2000 to 5000 in the entrance exam to get BSc(Nursing) seat in Himachal Pradesh University. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?